- EABL half year profit remains flat as costs rise
- Can Nuclear power generation save Southern Africa’s Power Pool?
- The Slowdown of the Global Economy: What it means for Africa’s Fragile Economies
- Tullow Oil to invest US$10 million in Kenya’s oil field development
- Harnessing 4IR to propel Africa’s economy to address unemployment
- Kenya ranked 13 on list of countries with good governance in Africa
- Mozambique: Central Bank maintains monetary policy interest rate
- Artificial Intelligence in Africa – Leveling the narrative
What is good for the goose must also be good for the gander. However, the EU commission has commissioned the Baltic pipe project, somewhat similar to the EACOP. The Baltic Pipe project was inaugurated on September 27, 2022, at an opening ceremony in Goleniów, Poland.
There is still plenty to accomplish. Even after a year, the PIA is still in a transitional period, with committees deliberating its practical implications. One seasoned Nigerian expert questioned how much the NNPC would change due to its transition into a limited liability corporation. Still, post-PIA data suggests that Nigeria’s oil and gas industry may be moving in the right direction.
For many in Africa, the concept of an electric vehicle is still new, by the…
The year started out as very promising, Nigeria’s crude oil and gas export sales revenue…
An IMF projection for this year shows that growth in oil exporters will decline from 1.8 per cent in 2019 to −2.8 per cent.
Total Uganda has bought out the financial struggling Tullow Oil for a whopping USD575 million…
The price for crude oil is down 60 percent since the year started and it…
Africa Oil & Power (AOP) launches Renewables, African LNG and Energy Finance Event at Africa…