- Tullow Oil to invest US$10 million in Kenya’s oil field development
- Harnessing 4IR to propel Africa’s economy to address unemployment
- Kenya ranked 13 on list of countries with good governance in Africa
- Mozambique: Central Bank maintains monetary policy interest rate
- Artificial Intelligence in Africa – Leveling the narrative
- Boost for US-Africa relations as US Treasury Secretary visits Senegal, Zambia
- How Kenyan workers were exploited to build ChatGTP
- Africa Agri Expo attracts 100 investors, $25Mn expected in deals
Africa’s private equity landscape continues to attract investment. The operating environment, albeit still turbulent, continues to improve. Granted, the pace of improvement is higher in some countries than others, but overall there is promise of a conducive climate for business.
The enabling environment, coupled with the accelerated digital infrastructure growth, inspires momentum in the private sector contributing to the growing middle class. This will, in turn, lead to improved employment opportunities.