Global Pacific & Partners with ITE Group will be hosting the 23rd Annual Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream 2016 Conference over 31st October- 4th November 2016, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa.
The 2016 Africa Oil Week showcases 130 speakers with a high-quality exhibition, plus special features, cocktail receptions and dinners, five days of networking, state/corporate delegations, and much more – all inclusive in the delegate fee, and with well over 1,000 senior delegates in attendance from Africa, its Governments, and from leading companies around the world.
This year, the conference highlights Africa’s upstream world, Independents from around the world engaged in Africa, the expanding Africa-wide gas-LNG and energy game, emerging unconventional ventures in shale and diverse hydrocarbons, the fast-growing class of “Born in Africa” companies, Africa’s state oil firms and foreign national oil companies, leading exploration technologies, geoscience/technical ideas, local content policies and players, plus Young Professionals in Africa, with debate and discourse on Africa’s oil and gas future – these elements together now shaping Africa’s vast hydrocarbon game, and with the service and supply industry deploying state-of-art E&P technologies to build the future for the oil/gas/energy industries from Cape-to-Cairo.
Giving insight into Africa’s leading oil-gas energy portfolio with Corporate speakers, leading thinkers, policy makers and Key Governments with worldwide delegations participating from: United States of America, Canada, Nigeria, Switzerland, Kenya, South Africa, Australia, Senegal, Uganda, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Angola, Mocambique, United Arab Emirates, Italy, Ivory Coast, Portugal, Ghana, Japan, Tanzania, Mauritania, Eritrea, Namibia, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Norway, India, Morocco, Guinea-Bissau, Malaysia, Argentina, France, Sweden, Somalia, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Denmark, Comoros.
Special arrangements apply for South African/SADC countries, while selective sponsor packages are available for the event.
The 23rd Africa Oil Week 2016 will include inter alia:
- Leading Speakers on Africa’s oil, gas, LNG and upstream industry
- Government, Ministry and State Oil Company Delegations
- 23rd Africa Upstream Conference
- 15th Africa Independents Forum
- Exhibition – 100 + Exhibitors
- ExxonMobil Ice Breaker, Aquarium
- 78th PetroAfricanus Dinner in Africa, with Guest Speaker
- 4th Africa Local Content Forum
- 21st African Institute of Petroleum Luncheon
- 20th Annual “Big-Five” Board Awards
- 7th Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club Luncheon
- Africa Exploration Zone, and Corporate/State Speakers Corner
- 4th Young Professionals Meeting in Africa
- Law of the Sea: Special Africa Workshop
- Corporate Luncheons and Private Negotiations
- SEEP: Africa Workshop
- Official Cocktail Reception at CTICC
- Networking Reception at Mondiall Restaurant
- SA Rugby Museum Reception: Guest: Francois Pienaar, SA Rugby Legend
- Global Oil Press Club: Inaugural Africa Breakfast
- Annual African Institute of Petroleum, Africa Oil Legend Induction
- Traditional Braai-BBQ at Grand Africa Beach Café
- Networking Reception at Mitchell’s
- Unrivalled insights, connections, and post-Conference Presentations
Registration is via the website link: www.Africa-OilWeek.com