- Ruto strikes big in US as Kenya’s FDI landscape looks promising
- Tanzania’s revenue collection on the upward path — Word Bank
- Global oil and gas giants flock to Tanzania Energy Congress
- South Africa-led unit asks US to renew AIDS relief plan PEPFAR
- Sendwave Pay to offer Kenya’s diaspora improved forex rates, lower costs
- Nigeria bets big on Cuba agri-pact to tackle food crisis
- A Safaricom-Apple partnership is on the horizon
- Africa’s energy quest: Challenges, opportunities, and partnerships
- Global NPL and distressed assets present a promising opportunity for investors looking to diversify their portfolios.
- A forum at the Annual Investment Meeting explored how rising interest rates are creating opportunities for distressed debt investors.
- Key speakers discussed the different asset classes, including real estate, corporate, and consumer debt.
Investors have been urged to capitalise on investing in distressed assets and non-performing loans to grow their portfolios. According to experts at the Annual Investment Meeting (AIM), non-performing loan (NPL) investing is becoming a popular strategy for investors seeking high returns.
The conference, which was held in two panels examined the current global economic environment and how rising interest rates are creating opportunities for distressed debt investors.
According to Harvard Business School, distressed debt investing is the process of investing capital in the existing debt of a financially distressed company, government, or public entity.
Why having partners is a must
- The 12th edition of The Annual Investment Meeting (AIM), highlighted investment hotspots in various parts of the world.
- The sessions focused on Namibia, ASEAN and the Russia region as well as new investment destinations such as Moscow and Armenia.
- Experts highlighted how the increasing cooperation is leading to a favourable investment climate and opening up new opportunities for businesses.
The 12th edition of the the Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) has highlighted Namibia among other top investment hotspots internationally. AIM, which was hosted in Abu Dhabi, UAE, featured a series of regional and destination forums demonstrating available opportunities in various parts of the world.
In Africa, a special focus was given to Namibia. The session highlighted the southern African country’s potential as an investment hotspot, citing its $13 billion GDP reported in 2022. In addition, the country is rich in oil and gas reserves. Further, Namibia is deploying large-scale projects in …
- The Annual Investment Meeting and Emirates Angel Investors Association agree to turn UAE into a thriving base for startups.
- The collaboration is expected to create a positive impact on the United Arab Emirates’ startup ecosystem.
- The partnership will link startups with a wide network of investors, as well as the necessary resources and mentorship.
The Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) and Emirates Angel Investors Association (EAIA) have joined forces to strengthen their efforts towards promoting startups. The collaboration between AIM and EAIA is expected to create a positive impact on the United Arab Emirates’ startup ecosystem. The UAE has been a fertile base for establishment and growth of startups.
The partnership will provide startups with access to a wide network of investors. Benefitting entrepreneurs will also access necessary resources and mentorship to help them grow and succeed.
Commenting on the partnership, Director General of AIM Walid A. Farghal said, “The purpose …
- The 12th edition of the Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) featured a one-of-a-kind masterpiece by renowned artist Nadmid Sergelen.
- The piece captured the Cultures and Accomplishments of Mankind while illustrating the Synergy and Diversity of Life on Earth called ‘One Day of the World,’.
- Day 2 session on ‘Investment Monitor’s FDI Report 2023: A focus on the Middle East & Africa focused on the two areas’ investment landscape.
- Day 3 commenced with a panel discussion on Sustainable Investment Opportunities in FDI.
The 12th edition of the Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) featured a one-of-a-kind masterpiece created by the renowned artist Nadmid Sergelen. The works of art captures the Cultures and Accomplishments of Mankind while illustrating the Synergy and Diversity of Life on Earth called ‘One Day of the World,’.
The painting is unique for its Historical Significance and Value. The fragility of the natural flora and fauna, as well as the Global …
Describing the signing of the five memorandums of understanding, Dawood Al Shezawi, Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the Annual Investment Meeting, stated that the MOUs come in the context of the ongoing efforts made by the Annual Investment Meeting to implement that strategic plan into real-world results that will encourage direct and indirect investment and drive sustainable development.
The Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) is an initiative of the AIM Foundation, an independent international organization fully committed to empowering the world’s economy by boosting effective promotion strategies and facilitating opportunities for economic productivity and expansion.
The Foundation also undertakes the operation and management of the AIM Global Investment Network and its 15 affiliated Business Groups, including the supervision of the Annual Investment Meeting Global and Regional Chapters.…
Being a globally acclaimed property exhibition, IPS is the only top-class opportune event that remains committed to generating vast business opportunities for the real estate market and strengthening the emirate’s leading position as an investor-friendly city.
From 24 – 26 March 2022, the real estate industry’s largest live-in-person exhibition will attract more than 20K visitors from over 40 participating countries. It will also gather leading real estate developers, top-tier investors, industry experts and professionals, under one roof where deals and transactions can be sealed instantly.
The International Property Show will be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre under the umbrella of Expo 2020 Dubai. To be a part of this unique offering of the real estate market, you can register here or book a stand. If unable to attend in person, you can also virtually participate and benefit from the rich offering of the IPS.
Coming under the theme …
AIM 2022 comprises a broad array of features and activities that give real value to all participants and stakeholders of the conference, including AIM Pre-conference Workshop & Seminar, AIM 2022 Conference, AIM 2022 Exhibition, AIM 2022 Innovation Showcase, Startup Hackathon, Startup Live Pitching Sessions, Site Visits, B2B, G2B, & G2G Meetings, Exclusive Breakfast, High-level Networking Lunch, Gala Dinner, AIM Global 2022 Investment Awards, AIM 2022 Startup Pitch Competition, and AIM 2022 Future City Awards, among other features.
With the Annual Investment Meeting’s 6 Pillars providing value to all the event’s participants, therefore, attending AIM is imperative for all stakeholders of the global investment landscape.
The details and topics of the meeting are available on the AIM website and for participation or questions regarding AIM, you can contact Angie Marhan.…