- Remembering the legacy of President Hage Geingob, a true African giant
- d.light and Chapel Hill Denham ink $7.4M deal for solar projects in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Bold Offshore Gas Mining Plan to Cost $5b as It Eyes Supplies to Europe
- Communicating successfully: the pain points facing African startups in scaling up
- Kenya Faced Alarming Rise in Ransomware Attacks, AI Threats in 2023 – Kaspersky
- African Central Banks Unite to strengthen Intra-African Payment Systems
- Luxury Tourism in East Africa Boom as Global Chains Pump Millions in Investments
- Blockchain for Employment: Africa’s Leap into the Gig Economy
- Insurance industry paid claims worth $400Mn in three months from October 2022 to December 2022 representing a 3percent increase compared to the third Quarter of 2022 that paid claims worth $391Mn.
- Latest statistics from the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) indicate that the number of claims reported to the insurers were 2,040,600, a 12.6 percent increase compared to 1,811,141 claims reported in Q3,2022.
- General liability claims paid went up by 16.8 percent to 14,085 claims worth $42Mn from 12,055 claims paid worth $40Mn billion in the previous quarter. Non – Liability claims paid hit 1,714,723 claims worth $170Mn representing a 1.8 percent from 1,684,698 claims worth $160.31Mn reported in Q3 2022.
Insurance industry paid claims worth $400Mn in three months from October 2022 to December 2022 representing a 3 percent increase compared to the third Quarter of 2022 that paid claims worth $391Mn.
According to the Quarter 4 of 2022 claims …
- BuuPass provides its users with a Bus management system for managing their operations, inventory and sales.
- Over the years BuuPass online booking has amassed a total fleet size of 1200 vehicles from over 25 bus companies.
- Africa’s transport service greatly benefits from BuuPass, allowing smooth operations and services.
Africa’s digital economy has opened doors for every kind of innovation. From shopping through your phone to ordering meals, Africa’s digital revolution has taken the world by storm. Buupass is an online ticket booking platform that has steadily taken over as Kenya’s transport service. On February 13th 2023, BuuPass announced its intent to expand as it raised Sh162.8 million($1.3 million). This will essentially expand its operation from Kenya to Uganda.
BuuPass has taken the initiative and steadily used Africa’s Digital Economy and the Mobile Industry in Kenya to stretch its services beyond everyone’s expectations.
For those who love travelling through the roads …
- Majority of Kenyans buy from companies with distinctive branding a new study reveals.
- The study by Elite Mawu Agency reveals that more than 65 percent of Kenyans interact with companies that have attractive branding.
- According to the report, branding provides an emotional link by tying people to lifestyles.
Majority of Kenyans buy from companies with distinctive branding a new study reveals.
The study by Elite Mawu Agency reveals that more than 65 percent of Kenyans interact with companies that have attractive branding that include distinctive creative logos and branding collaterals.
The report dubbed Kenya Branding Report Card 2022, indicates that brands with originality and creativity attracts more interaction and buy-in.
“There are small businesses with similar products at every corner, so what makes your business different? Your brand! Stand out from the competition and develop your brand further than just a logo,” said Elite Mawu Agency Chief Executive and …